Sunday, January 12, 2014

In Gratitude



Life often passes us before we have a chance to say THANK YOU.  I am working at finding the "perfect" balance of work, obligation, daily life, love and prayer.  This weekend being surrounded by friends helped me to grow in this balance.  

There were still so many things that I didn't get done but what I did get this weekend were sunrises, hugs, good food and wine, deer outside my bedroom window but most of all the first realization that Joel and I are really making it work and that we are in a good place.  Those of you who have known about the ups and down would appreciate what I am trying to relate.

It's time...time to love, time to forgive but most of all its time to take a deep breath and thank God for all of the blessings.

P.S. here are the deer I woke up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment