Thursday, September 11, 2014

35 DAYS!

Hi Friends and Family,

It is now 35 days away from the BIG day.  I met with our Pastor last night to finalize the Mass and things really feel "real".  Joel and I will be picking up our marriage license in a few weeks and little by little this special day is coming together.

Its easy to get stressed out with the many details that go into planning a wedding weekend celebration.  Today, on the very emotional anniversary of 9/11, I am humbly reminded to let the small trials of life roll off my shoulders and to appreciate the good times.

Joel and I pray hard for the lives lost and the family and friends left behind, forever changed from the actions of the terrorists.  We are thankful for the abundant blessings and little stresses of getting to plan a joyous event like a wedding.

I also pray that you, my dear friends and family, don't lose sight on the many blessings that God gives you each day. May we continue to give thanksgiving to the Lord and treat each other as if everyday together is our last day.

Peace be with each of you,
D+J

No comments:

Post a Comment