Friday, October 10, 2014

8 Days Until the Wedding!



It's day 8 until the wedding and I am so happy its Friday.  Today and this weekend we should see significant progress at the reception venue.  I hope to spend time organizing the garage so we have room and then work on wedding, wedding, wedding!

Today's information is social media.  In the era of smart phones for those of you who will capture pictures of this wonderful weekend, we invite you to share them via the following social media venues:

 Instagram- #danieswedding

WedPics-This is a free and safe app that you can download to your smart phone.  Our wedding ID is DanielleJoel1018.  Then upload your pictures to the appropriate folders, and voila!  You're Done!!

If you are using a camera for pictures I encourage you to use Dropbox to send them over to us so that we can include them in our wedding album.

Can't wait to see you,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment